Palo Alto Based Tesla Motors on a Hiring Spree for Its Autonomous Car Program
Tesla Motors the Palo Alto, California based American automotive and energy storage company is looking for "hard-core software engineers" to work on its autonomous car program, at least that Elon Musk's message on Twitter said sometime back.
At the end of 2010 the company had a staff of 899 which has over the years grown to 14,000 employees. The company owned by Elon Musk plans to add four thousand five hundred workers in California location alone in the coming four years.
Right now, there are one thousand six hundred open positions at Tesla which is aggressively looking for engineers for its new autonomous car venture dubbed Autopilot.
Although, Mr. Musk was searching for hundred engineers but might just decide keep the other applicants handy for the future.
Recently, the electric-car company released its first sport-utility vehicle and is expected to launch a battery factory in Nevada. Not only is Tesla looking out for tech talents but even other big names in the auto industry are also hunting for the same making the demand high.
California is teeming with companies who are out in a talent hunt looking for people that are capable of assisting in developing software along with other components that are required to power autonomous and electric vehicles.
New Zealand News
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio
- Gaming regulators in no mood to allow Imperial Pacific to walk away from financial obligations