Palo Alto Based Tesla Motors on a Hiring Spree for Its Autonomous Car Program
Tesla Motors the Palo Alto, California based American automotive and energy storage company is looking for "hard-core software engineers" to work on its autonomous car program, at least that Elon Musk's message on Twitter said sometime back.
At the end of 2010 the company had a staff of 899 which has over the years grown to 14,000 employees. The company owned by Elon Musk plans to add four thousand five hundred workers in California location alone in the coming four years.
Right now, there are one thousand six hundred open positions at Tesla which is aggressively looking for engineers for its new autonomous car venture dubbed Autopilot.
Although, Mr. Musk was searching for hundred engineers but might just decide keep the other applicants handy for the future.
Recently, the electric-car company released its first sport-utility vehicle and is expected to launch a battery factory in Nevada. Not only is Tesla looking out for tech talents but even other big names in the auto industry are also hunting for the same making the demand high.
California is teeming with companies who are out in a talent hunt looking for people that are capable of assisting in developing software along with other components that are required to power autonomous and electric vehicles.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal