San Francisco, California based Wells Fargo & Company is a bank holding company with three operating segments. It provides banking, retail, mortgage, commercial and corporate banking services via different channels to individuals as well as businesses in all fifty state in the U. S, the District of Columbia along with other countries.
On an average twenty equities analysts that maintain coverage on the company rated Wells Fargo as a "Strong Buy". Based on the data, six firm gave the company a 'hold' rating and fourteen issued a 'buy' rating with none giving it 'sell' rating. The mean the yearlong target price issued by analysts for the stock is $58.187.
On Monday, the company traded at $50.54. Wells Fargo has a market capitalization of $256.58 billion.
In the fourth quarter, Investment Management of Virginia, the investment management company reduced its stake in Wells Fargo & Co by 1.66 percent.
At present holds a total of 95,867 shares of Wells Fargo valued at $4,845,118. A recent data disclosure to the SEC showed that the company sold 1,620 shares in Wells Fargo & Co. Cedar Hill Associates increased its stake in Wells Fargo during the same period. It added 550 additional shares with a present total of 4,625 shares of the company valued at $233,748.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares