A Warner Bros. Theme Park is Coming Up in UAE
Characters from Warner Bros. have thrilled you so far in the theatres but now they are coming soon to a new theme park in the UAE.
UAE announced plans of building a Warner Bros. theme park in Abu Dhabi that will cost $1 billion. It will bring the popular studio's cartoons and superheroes to the Middle East, which is already a popular tourist destination. Bugs Bunny, Scooby-Doo, Batman, Wonder woman and Superman, all will gather under one roof to keep everyone thrilled. On Tuesday, the project was announced jointly by Warner Bros. and Miral Asset Management, a developer from Abu Dhabi.
The first phase of the theme park is scheduled to open in 2018. The project will include a branded Warner Bros. hotel in the Yas Island of Abu Dhabi. It already houses big tourist attractions like a Ferrari World amusement park and waterpark and Formula 1 race track.
The UAE is looking for opportunities to push its revenue from tourism through bigger projects that will attract the crowd from global locations. Dubai is planning to build a $3 billion theme park that will have a Bollywood-themed amusement area and Legoland.
Miral Chairman Mohamed Khalifa Al Mubarak said, "By meeting the global, regional and local demand for a world-class entertainment destination, supported by an equally world-class travel and tourism infrastructure, we are fulfilling our ambition to drive visitor numbers and enrich the UAE's appeal as a truly international destination that appeals to both residents and travelling guests."
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity