Majority of UAE consumers claims they hunt for bargains
According to a new research study, the majority of the consumers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have said that they hunt for bargains.
The research conducted by YouGov showed that 67 per cent of consumers claimed that they hunt for bargains while the number was higher for women at 74 per cent. The majority of the respondents said that they are always on the lookout for promotions, coupons and discount vouchers.
The research also showed that expatriates from Asia are the biggest bargain hunters of all the nationalities in the country at 72 per cent. The respondents said that they will not forgo quality in order to find the right price while looking for the best deals. Around 77 per cent of the respondents said that they compare prices of products before making the choice to purchase while 70 per cent claimed that they are always on the lookout for the best deals and promotions and 70 per cent also said that they will always pay more money to find the right quality of products. Around 42 per cent of the respondents said that the celebrity endorsements do not purchase a product just because it was endorsed by a celebrity while the number was higher at 47 per cent.
YouGov consumer research director Nehal Hassan Jibouri commented, "This study re-emphasises the critical part value for money plays in the minds of UAE consumers when considering the right product to spend their money on. Finding a bargain is extremely important and it's clear the majority are willing to splash out when the product quality makes sense, but a discounted quality product is the ideal mix."
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space