Sicominexpands footprint in UAE and Turkey
Sicomin has announced that it has entered into agreements with two new distributors one each in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Turkey.
Sicomin tied up with Modest Marketing of Dubai in the UAE and Tila of Istanbul, Turkey. Company officials said that new partnerships will further strengthen Sicomin's growing global distribution network. The company also said that both the partnerships are effective immediately in the countries.
Sicomin said that Modest Marketing is a chemical raw material supplier that in involved in importing and distributing composite products to the Glass Fibre industry across the Middle East and Africa. On the other hand, Tila supplies a rage of product offering coupled with an experienced composite technology consultancy team as well as advice for improvements in the production process in firms.
Sicomin said that both the firms will provide extensive range of pre-formulated and custom made epoxy systems designed for a range of market applications to their respective customers. The systems will include Sicomin's industry accredited range of Fire Retardant products that are designed for construction and aerospace applications and Greenpoxy. Greenpoxy is an advanced bio-resin that is being used successfully in the winter and water sports sectors.
Philippe Marcovich, President, Sicomin said, "We are delighted to have entered into new partnerships with Tila and Modest Marketing. Our customers will now be able to purchase an extensive range of custom made and pre- formulated epoxy systems whilst benefiting from a diligent delivery service and support from an excellent regional sales team."
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market