A Peek into Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc Shares
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc's director Joshua S. Boger sold 5,140 shares of Boston, Massachusetts based Vertex Pharmaceuticals stock on Wednesday, July 6th. The total transaction was $457,408.60 at an average price of $88.99.
After the sale the director currently owns 273,365 shares of the company's stock as disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC.
On Friday, Vertex Pharmaceuticals shares were down 0.98 percent touching $89.17. The exchange volume was 354,042 shares. The company has a fifty two weeks low $75.90 and a fifty week high of $143.45. The stock has a market capitalization of $22.06 billion. Its fifty day moving average is $88.81 and two hundred day moving average is $90.49.
The company announced its quarterly earnings last time on April 27th. For that quarter the company reported $0.09 EPS which missed estimates of $0.29. In the quarter, the company reported revenue of $398.10 again missing the analysts' expectations of $439.94 million.
Many equities analysts issued reports on the stock with Cowen and Company giving it 'hold' in a report on 17th April. On 18th June, Piper Jaffray Cos. reissued a 'buy' rating for Vertex Pharmaceuticals shares. The shares also got a 'buy' rating from Royal Bank of Canada on 19th.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19