Egg Patty at Dunkin’ Donuts Soon to Come with More Egg
People who are fond of egg patty at Dunkin' Donuts will soon get more taste of eggs as the Canton, Massachusetts based donut company and coffee house chain is making an effort to ramp up its food quality.
Dunkin' Donuts said, for a few months it has been testing a new egg formula and expects to introduce the new version with more eggs and less water and other ingredients sometime in the middle of August all over the country.
The new Dunkin' egg patty, as the company says, will contain 100 calories with 8 grams of fat and 6 grams of protein. The current version has 45 calories with 2 grams fat and 5 grams protein. It will look like a single fried egg.
Dunkin' Brands CEO Nigel Travis said, "The yolk is much fuller, it looks much more yellow."
There are other food items which Dunkin' plans to alter and they include its bacon and bagels. The company conducted a research to see how a better food quality will be taken by the customers and following the results planned to make changes in its food products.
Travis said, "One of the key findings in our consumer research indicates that great tasting, authentic products matter more than ever, especially to younger consumers."
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans
- Star Entertainment announces $2.3bn funding for Queen’s Wharf casino resort in Brisbane
- Air New Zealand announces layoff for 300 engineering and Maintenance jobs
- American Sports Betting Industry celebrates Second Anniversary of PASPA abolition