Mini launches 2016 Clubman Cooper S in the UAE
BMW's sub-brand Mini has announced the launch of its new 2016 Clubman Cooper S in the UAE market.
The new model comes is a 5-door wagon compared to the previous Clubman that had a rear-hinged rear door on only one side. The model comes with extra wheelbase that allows larger rear legroom and has good space for adults. The width of the vehicle is limited and the armrest is shared even in the front seat but it is described as a great car. The length of the car is comparable to VW Golf GTI.
The company has used decent trim materials, the sets of the car are manual, and it also features extensive multimedia features. The vehicle also has LED-lined door panels and the colour-changing ring around the high-res central screen featuring sharp graphics. The controller features a range of short-cut buttons around. The car continues to feature stylistic touches such as the toggle switches as features in the earlier versions.
The Clubman Cooper S comes with 192 hp 2.0-litre turbo engine with a turbo-fed 280 Nmas standard with 8-speed automatic. Buyers can pay extra for John Cooper Works package that comes with unique bumpers, wheels and interior trim and JCW badging on the door sills. The car gives an average mileage of 11 litres/100 km.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market