Nintendo’s Super Mario Run to be available on Android devises
Nintendo's wildly popular Super Mario Run smartphone game will be made available for users of Android devices as well, the mobile gaming giant announced on Wednesday.
Using its Tweeter account, Nintendo announced that the Super Mario Run videogame would be available on Android smartphones devices in March 2017, nearly three months after its release on iOS Devices in December 2016.
The game challenges players to navigate Mario the plumber through a range of familiar-looking levels, grabbing the maximum possible number of coins along with power-ups along the way.
While the popular game is totally free to download, players who want to go beyond its third level will have to pay $10 to unlock more levels.
Super Mario Run is the company's first-ever smartphone game. This game was an instant hit after its release on Apple iOS-based devices. It racked up more than 40 million downloads within the first four days of its release, becoming the fastest-selling iOS video game in the Apple App Store's history.
Nintendo's next mobile game, Fire Emblem: Heroes, will debut at Apple's App Store as well as Google Play Store on February 2, 2017. It is a turn-based strategic role-playing videogame, with two kingdoms pitted against each other in a bitter battle.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market