Apple Mac Mini makes its debut with a faster processor
Apple Mac Mini is the latest, smallest and slimmest device with an aluminum body and a faster Intel Core 2 Duo Processor. It is equipped with better Nvidia GeForce 300M series graphics.
The latest Apple Mac Mini is 1.4 inch thick which is 0.6 inches slimmer when compared to previous Mac Mini which was 2.0 inches thick. The new Mac Mini does not need power adapter because it incorporates the power supply. Numbers of developments have been made in the internal hardware of the device.
The device is loaded with 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB shared L2 cache. Mac mini comes with 2GB DDR3 RAM (upgradable to 8GB) and 320GB SATA 5400RPM HDD.
Mac Mini includes an integrated HDMI port and an SD card slot. It also has incorporated AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi networking compatible with 802.11 a/b/g and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. Apart from all these features Mac Mini has four USB 2.0 ports and one mini Display port. It also facilitates burning data on optical discs by 8x slot- loading Super Drive.
The new Mac Mini also reduces the power consumption from 100W to 85W when compared with previous generation Mac Mini.
Apple Mac Mini is available in all the Apple retail outlets at a price of $699 in US. In India, the price tagged with Mac Mini is Rs 44,900 including levy and VAT.
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?