Kylie Minogue to perform at private Dubai gig
Kylie Minogue will be performing in a flashy private party on the manmade Palm Jumeirah Island off Dubai for 2 million.
This will be Kylie’s first ever performance in the Middle East and it will be in front of local celebrities including Dubai royal family.
Her 90 minute long performance on official launch of Atlantis Hotel will be the main show of the party.
Kylie is all set to hit South America with her 2008 X tour and it starts from November 1 in Bogota, Columbia.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies