More Stress from Partners than Bosses
According to a recent poll, partners make life more stressful as compared to bosses. The poll was conducted on 3000 people and 43% owed their stress to their bosses, while 58% revealed that there partners were responsible for their stressful situation.
Also, according to 18% women and 12% men, partners are a “big source" of stress. The survey found that people in Britain are not happy with their physical condition and well being. However, they are certain that they will not have to face the worst situation.
49% women said that their weight was an important factor in their health, while 27% said that salary is important for health and well being.
The survey highlighted that women are two times more likely to get anxious about the future effect of obesity on their health.
However, as women get old their concern regarding weight decreases. The poll discovered that 37% of women above the age of 65 said that weight is important as compared to 18% women in the age group of 18 to 24.
The survey also revealed that 37% men believe that weight was important, whilst 33% owe their health and well being to wages.
50% of men and 325 women were contended with their weight.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown