A leading heart surgeon is being accused of putting the lives of his patients at risk. His actions also led to the death of a patient on the operating table. His case was being heard by a medical panel.
Dr. Joe Motwani is famous for his use of a revolutionary artery procedure and he is accused of putting the lives of 24 patients at risk. It is being argued that he acted on his personal ambition without any regard to the interests of his patients.
He also conducted procedures on his patients while they were under sedation and also performed surgeries on patients wrongly. One of his patients died as a result of this as he was not supposed to be undergoing this type of operation.
Dr. Motwani was trying to develop a new open heart surgery technique at the Derriford Hospital in Plymouth. He is considered to be among the premier heart surgeons in the world.
The doctor is also being accused of forcing his patients to undergo dangerous medical procedures and pressuring his patients to go for new types of medical procedures. Most of the times, these procedures were not in the best interests of these patients.
Dr. Motwani is being accused of being guilty of putting the lives of his patients in danger. He is facing charges for the treatment of 24 patients from August 2003 and March 2007.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College