Boris Johnson detailing London Wi-Fi plans
It follows from the previous month's statement by Mayor of London Boris Johnson about the Wi-Fi coverage throughout London prior to the 2012 Olympics.
Now the topic has yet again come up which means London will have Wi-Fi hotspots on lampposts and bus stops across London, and in tube as well.
This according to many of the market pundits is a hypothetical idea as people cannot get enough room for elbow how can they actually think of working online on the go.
In addition to this the Mayor himself claims it to be a costly affair especially incase of underground reach.
And if that is the case then it won't come for free as the service might be dear.
Despite all of these some Londoners do consider this to be an interested scheme.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies