Despite sunscreens being the talk of the town for all kinds of reasons, experts have stated now that the summers have arrived, so sunscreens should become an inseparable part of the skin-care routine.
A[art from sunscreens saving our skin from getting tanned, they also save us from dangerous forms of cancers.
Though exposure to the sun is important but staying under the sun for a long time can spell problem. As the safety of our skin is at stake when we get over exposed to the sun.
UV rays does scores of damage to our skin and the only way to protect skin from these harmful rays is either stay indoors or smear sunscreen all over when going out for long.
Store shelves are loaded with sunscreens that promise you protection from skin damage due to the sun but picking up the right type is important. SPF levels in a sunscreen are what make it worthy of doing what it is suppose to do.
While buying a sunscreen ensure that you choose the one, which is with at least an SPF level of 30, as this will protect your skin from sun damage for a longer time. If planning to go in water then choose a waterproof sunscreen that does not come off easily with water.
And remember that sunscreens are to be used even when it is cloudy.
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine
- Sunshine Vitamin D may treat Asthma
- Emergency Dept Heads Want Solution for A&E wards Crisis
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards