Hidden Reflex a Bangalore based software company on Wednesday announced the launch of India’s first indigenously built web browser called Epic.
Hidden Reflex was founded by Alok Bhardwaj in 2008. The Epic will offer various services like search computer for viruses, track stock portfolio, book travel tickets, and spot phishing attacks without any cost.
The browser also offers support for 12 languages like, Hindi, Bangla, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Nepali. The users will not have the need to switch between various programmes for accessing these services. The browser can be downloaded from the internet for free.
“Epic will be useful to all types of users, including hard-core multi taskers and newbies,” said Bhardwaj.
The Epic web browser is based on the open source Mozilla platform and users can create documents in 12 regional Indian languages using the sidebar. The browser will also offer national and regional news from popular publications and television channels.
The company is also offering more than1500 Indian themes and wallpapers with the browser. The built in free anti software of the browser will offer the protection of a conventional security software without any cost. It is capable of manually scanning the whole system or individual folders and also removing the threats.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears