ASUS is carrying out development activities for the new dual GeForce GTX 480 MARS Graphics Card after it recently offered Republic of Gamers (ROG) ARES Dual HD 5870 graphics accelerator.
The company is now working on its successor. The graphics accelerator features two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 GPUs having thermal and electrical characteristics. Thus NVIDIA has decided to be in the market with the second-fastest graphics card GTX 480 and no plans for a dual-GPU accelerator.
Experts point out that ASUS needs to develop an efficient cooling system as GeForce GTX 480 consumes a lot of power and gets very hot. Id produced the card can become the worlds fastest single graphics card.
The leaked pictures show two GeForce GTX 480 chips on a single card. It can also be seen that the card features 8-pin power connectors, and outputs for a single DVI, HDMI and a display port.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares