ASUS is carrying out development activities for the new dual GeForce GTX 480 MARS Graphics Card after it recently offered Republic of Gamers (ROG) ARES Dual HD 5870 graphics accelerator.
The company is now working on its successor. The graphics accelerator features two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 GPUs having thermal and electrical characteristics. Thus NVIDIA has decided to be in the market with the second-fastest graphics card GTX 480 and no plans for a dual-GPU accelerator.
Experts point out that ASUS needs to develop an efficient cooling system as GeForce GTX 480 consumes a lot of power and gets very hot. Id produced the card can become the worlds fastest single graphics card.
The leaked pictures show two GeForce GTX 480 chips on a single card. It can also be seen that the card features 8-pin power connectors, and outputs for a single DVI, HDMI and a display port.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study