ASUS is carrying out development activities for the new dual GeForce GTX 480 MARS Graphics Card after it recently offered Republic of Gamers (ROG) ARES Dual HD 5870 graphics accelerator.
The company is now working on its successor. The graphics accelerator features two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 GPUs having thermal and electrical characteristics. Thus NVIDIA has decided to be in the market with the second-fastest graphics card GTX 480 and no plans for a dual-GPU accelerator.
Experts point out that ASUS needs to develop an efficient cooling system as GeForce GTX 480 consumes a lot of power and gets very hot. Id produced the card can become the worlds fastest single graphics card.
The leaked pictures show two GeForce GTX 480 chips on a single card. It can also be seen that the card features 8-pin power connectors, and outputs for a single DVI, HDMI and a display port.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College