ASUS is carrying out development activities for the new dual GeForce GTX 480 MARS Graphics Card after it recently offered Republic of Gamers (ROG) ARES Dual HD 5870 graphics accelerator.
The company is now working on its successor. The graphics accelerator features two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 GPUs having thermal and electrical characteristics. Thus NVIDIA has decided to be in the market with the second-fastest graphics card GTX 480 and no plans for a dual-GPU accelerator.
Experts point out that ASUS needs to develop an efficient cooling system as GeForce GTX 480 consumes a lot of power and gets very hot. Id produced the card can become the worlds fastest single graphics card.
The leaked pictures show two GeForce GTX 480 chips on a single card. It can also be seen that the card features 8-pin power connectors, and outputs for a single DVI, HDMI and a display port.
- Pressure Mounts to Introduce Meningitis Jabs for Irish Babies
- Sony confirms ‘KitKat’ update for Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra; more devices to follow soon
- Samsung announces its first curved Ultra HD displays
- Zuckerberg, Musk, and Kutcher investing $400 million in AI startup Vicarious
- Amazon reportedly set to launch its own video-streaming device in April