Celebrity Cruises to Start Voyages in New Zealand and Australia From 2011
The late 2011 will witness the arrival of Celebrity Cruises after around two years.
Celebrity Cruises have revealed that a cruise called Celebrity Century, which has the capacity of 1,814 passengers will go on many voyages across countries. Its journey will commence in November 2011.
Dan Hanrahan, CEO of Celebrity, disclosed that the Company is excited to come back to Australia and New Zealand. He said that their associates and guests are interested to visit the area in Celebrity cruise. Similar voyages were undertaken by the cruise in early 2009.
In late 2008, the Company decided to leave the region due to financial turmoil. Another reason for the pull out was that the people in America were not traveling to the area.
The cruises will now offer holidaying options in Hawaii and other voyages, which will make stopovers at French Polynesia and Indonesia.
The list will include six exit ports and 10 district itineraries, which would comprise Perth and Sydney.
"Pacific Jewels" voyage will start on Nov. 11, 2011 from Honolulu and will be an 18 night journey.
According to Celebrity, the people will get a better feel of the target destinations and will also get a circumnavigation trip.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio