Yamaha to launch SZ150 on 4th August
The Japanese two-wheeler major has been able to hit the right chord with the Indian consumer in its latest coming to the Indian market. In fact, adding to its premium portfolio in the domestic circle, the company is aiming to launch the SZ150 on the 4th of August in India.
It is to be mentioned here that its earlier offering R15, FZ16 and FZ-S has been able to play the right trick in the Indian market. Notably, the company is also planning to launch its scooters in the Indian market and is working on its plans currently.
The company also showcased its SZ150 to the consumer at the 10th auto expo and it is expected that the product will be priced at Rs. 60,000 to reach out to the average motorcycle commuter.
However, the overall strategy of the company for positioning this product in India will be an interesting fact to notice as it already has a handful of products in this segment. And now that almost of all of them have proved their mettle in the domestic circuit, the pressure will be all the more high on the company to get the latest offering right.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19