Yamaha to launch SZ150 on 4th August
The Japanese two-wheeler major has been able to hit the right chord with the Indian consumer in its latest coming to the Indian market. In fact, adding to its premium portfolio in the domestic circle, the company is aiming to launch the SZ150 on the 4th of August in India.
It is to be mentioned here that its earlier offering R15, FZ16 and FZ-S has been able to play the right trick in the Indian market. Notably, the company is also planning to launch its scooters in the Indian market and is working on its plans currently.
The company also showcased its SZ150 to the consumer at the 10th auto expo and it is expected that the product will be priced at Rs. 60,000 to reach out to the average motorcycle commuter.
However, the overall strategy of the company for positioning this product in India will be an interesting fact to notice as it already has a handful of products in this segment. And now that almost of all of them have proved their mettle in the domestic circuit, the pressure will be all the more high on the company to get the latest offering right.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain