RAK Properties has announced that its net profit for the second three month period declined 33.78 per cent to Dh73.3 million from Dh110.7m in the same period last fiscal.
First-half net profit has witnessed dip of 36.38% to Dh143.31m from Dh225.27m the same period last year, while net assets stood at Dh3.12bn, entailing Dh485m in cash.
Second-quarter earnings per share declined to Dh0.037 from Dh0.055.
The sources said that the developer is focusing on delivering three projects - Julfar Towers, RAK Towers and Mina Al Arab Precinct 4 - by end of Q4 and expects to register decent revenue from the developments this fiscal.
The sources further added RAK Properties has approached its relationship banks and other financial institutions for financing future projects as well as to extend the mortgage facilities to the customers.
Shares of RAK Properties closed at Dh0.68, up 1.49 per cent on the Abu Dhabi bourse.
(via TopNews. Contributed by Divesh Sharma)
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man