RAK Properties has announced that its net profit for the second three month period declined 33.78 per cent to Dh73.3 million from Dh110.7m in the same period last fiscal.
First-half net profit has witnessed dip of 36.38% to Dh143.31m from Dh225.27m the same period last year, while net assets stood at Dh3.12bn, entailing Dh485m in cash.
Second-quarter earnings per share declined to Dh0.037 from Dh0.055.
The sources said that the developer is focusing on delivering three projects - Julfar Towers, RAK Towers and Mina Al Arab Precinct 4 - by end of Q4 and expects to register decent revenue from the developments this fiscal.
The sources further added RAK Properties has approached its relationship banks and other financial institutions for financing future projects as well as to extend the mortgage facilities to the customers.
Shares of RAK Properties closed at Dh0.68, up 1.49 per cent on the Abu Dhabi bourse.
(via TopNews. Contributed by Divesh Sharma)
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares