Aston Martin planning India foray
While the UK based auto major has taken its own time in realising the potential of the Indian market but Aston Martin, the car that James Bond made famous through many Ian Fleming flicks is now all set to take the Indian consumer by surprise and will soon be making inroads in the domestic circuit.
While the auto major is expected to make its India foray with a hefty price tag of Rs. 3 crores on its vehicles, it is believed that the company will set the roads of India on fire by the end of this year.
It has been learned from sources that the auto major has tied up with Infinity Cars to open its first showroom in Mumbai.
Moreover, it has been learned from the sources close to the development that Aston Martin has signed an agreement with Mumbai-based Infinity Cars (which is also a dealer of BMW), and appointed the home-grown company as the company's exclusive distributor for the Indian market.
In fact, the company will initially sell four models, V8, DB9, Rapide and DBS, in India and the ex-showroom prices have almost been finalised.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies