Fly Mobile launches multimedia handset MC 170 in India
Fly Mobile has announced the launch of its latest handset ‘MC 170’ with a host of multimedia features, in the Indian market.
The MC 170 features a 2.4-inch TFT display with a resolution of 240x320 pixels and displays 262k colors. It also has a 3 mega pixel camera with video recording. For music lovers it features FM Radio that can be start recording on schedule.
The phone has an internal memory of 87MB which can be expended up to 8GB with a microSD card. The 1000mAH battery of the phone offers talk time of up to 10 hours and a standby time of up to 250 hours
The phone comes preinstalled with Fly Buzz along with Nimbuzz and Snaptu that offers access to various social networking and instant messaging sites. As for connectivity solutions its offers A2DP Bluetooth, WAP 2.0 and GPRS but lacks Wi-Fi support.
The 'Fly Raashi' app offers astrology related solutions and the phone also has an e-book reader so that the users can open and read .txt files. For enhanced gaming experience it offers accelerometer and motion sensor.
Prem Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, Fly Mobile said, MC 170 is an unbeatable combination of feature rich connectivity and 'flaunt it' style. Today consumers are using social networking on mobile phone more than desktop, this phone is an effort to keep them connected on the go."
The MC170 will be available across the country through Fly authorized distributors and retailers and will be priced at Rs. 4,094.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids