Maruti Suzuki introduces A-Star Automatic in India
Leading carmaker, Maruti Suzuki has announced the launch of new A-Star Automatic with impressive 4-Speed Automatic transmission in the Indian market.
The Maruti A-Star is based on slot shift mechanism with six modes P, R, N, D, 3, 2 and L and comes with VXi trim which includes power windows, CD/MP3 player along with Automatic and height adjustable driver seat.
The company had launched the manual transmission A Star model in 2008 in India had it become one of its most popular cars. The car’s ability to move in crowded city roads made it a favorite among customers.
A-Star Automatic has fuel efficiency of 17 kmpl under ARAI test conditions and comes with a 4 speed auto box for improved performance. The car will feature same KB 10 engine.
Other carmakers are increasing focusing on automatic transmission for their models like i10 by Hyundai, Captiva by GM, Verna by Hyundai and Honda City. Maruti itself launched the automatic version of its SX4.
A-Star Automatic will be the cheapest car with automatic transmission in the country with a price tag of Rs 4,34,535 Lakhs Ex-Showroom Delhi.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain