New TVS keyboard with rupee symbol launched
Leading Indian designer, producer and distributor of IT hardware products, TVS Electronics has announced the launch of its new key board, ‘TVS Gold Bharat’ featuring the new Indian rupee symbol.
The recently adopted symbol has been made available on special fonts available on some of the portals but ‘Gold Bharat keyword’ will be the first keyboard allowing people to easily type the rupee symbol. The symbol will feature on the ~ key as it a rarely used key.
“I had ideas, and decided that the company should come up with a keyboard with the rupee symbol. After all, it is now going to be significant for all of us,” said Raman, managing director of TVS Electronics.
The Gold Bharat keyboard has the dimensions of 490mm x 180mm x 20mm and an operating voltage of about 5V. It is designed to suit the Indian climate conditions and features click tactile switch along with USB and PS2 interface.
The keyboard is already on its way to the market and gives the company lead over other manufacturers. The TVS Gold Bharat keyboard will be sold across the country through authorized TVS dealers and through some online portals and will be priced at Rs. 1,495.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain