The very first version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab has come on the net soon after the specs for the same comes out and supposedly will be featuring on Android OS 2.2.
As per the reports of Samsung-Firmwares. com, the Samsung Galaxy Tab, also known as P1000, will allegedly be able to equip a European version of the tablet, essentially the one that goes along with a Vodafone model.
The firmware is said to be in its third version and would have had launched on 10th of August (last week) and aims at offering a WVGA screen, a QVGA front webcam and a 2048x1536 rear camera.
The tablet will be running on a S5PC110 processor, which again was launched earlier on September 2009, and runs with 1GHz speed based on Cortex A8-based core.
The S5PC110 can aid in playing 1080p content that comes with default HDMI interface and supposedly is there in the Samsung Galaxy S smartphone.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man