Virgin Media VM202 budget rolls out
Virgin Media in association with Alcatel has rolled out its budget plans for the year.
The VM202 comes with the latest “soft touch” QWERTY sliding keyboard, and sports a “dazzle pink” colour scheme, for merely £30 on PAYG.
The phone offers 1GB of storage in form of microSD, and has social networking in form of Facebook and Twitter. Opera Mini comes in as a measure for web browsing which is tagged along with an MP3 player and 3.5mm audio jack. An FM radio and VGA camera completes the list of all.
Director of Mobile at Virgin Media, Jonathan Kini, said that the latest VM202 proves to be the latest offering in pay-as-you-go range and the company is excited to release the stylish, affordable device offering to its customers.
In addition to Facebook and Twitter and other multimedia features, the handset is aimed for teenage socialites.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space