Empire Aviation plans to grow
Dubai-based Empire Aviation Group (EAG), the general aviation company, has decided to raise it fleet this year.
The sources said that the company is expecting the fleet to grow to 15 aircraft by the end of 2009, as the new and pre-owned business jet sales pipeline remains healthy.
Recently, EAG added a Gulfstream G450 intercontinental business jet to its fleet. The aircraft, owned by a company in the Middle East, will join EAG's mixed fleet of 12 business jets. It can link Dubai with business centres in Europe and the Far East.
EAG authorities stated in a communiqué that they are expecting 2009 to be a very strong year for the group.
(via TopNews. Contributed by Malini Ranade)
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies