Emirates to increase Beirut flights
Emirates has decided to roll out nine additional flights to Beirut, Lebanon, in August in order to keep up with customer demand during the busy summer season.
The sources said that the additional flights will give the Dubai to Beirut service an important boost.
At present, Emirates operates 17 weekly flights between Dubai and Beirut. During August the carrier will add 18 additional flights between Dubai and Beirut.
The sources said that demand for travel to Beirut from Dubai on the Emirates network is usually very high during summer.
The sources further added that these flights will give UAE customers more flexibility and choice of travel dates and flight timings.
(Via TopNews. Contributed by Malini Ranade)
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19