Sony moves to block Playstation 3 Mod chip sale
The new mod chip and recently created and manifested in the world for those interested in buying it. The parts of the production cycle for the PS3 to take place in China or Hong Kong.
The new legal decision Sony will effectively control all the stock that the seller ship mod has until August 31.
If Sony fails with its opinion the dealer will be able to get mod chip is back and will be able to sell them. The devices are offered to those who are interested in creating backups for their content legally obtained.
Sony has been proud of the fact that the PlayStation 3 was not breached and that the securities could not be launched to pirate. This year a hardware modder had announced that he could use the other OS functionality to run a limited number of programs carried out on Sony hardware prompting the company to put out a firmware update.
The PlayStation 3 has been completely breached with video that suggests that users can use the backup files and USB drives the implementation of content without using the disc. Piracy is a major problem for the video game industry right now.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies