BT has proclaimed of reaching another landmark, with the increase in users reaching upto to a surfing level on its broadband network reaching 15 million in UK.
The addition of customer base in itself is an achievement, but the stats comprise of users of unbundled ISPs on the network, so the figures also include people who are also listed as customer base in form of Sky and TalkTalk.
Ofcom’s latest Communications Market 2010 report stated that Broadband offering in UK now comprises of 71% and in areas of South east, 80% of citizens have taken broadband connection.
It also indicates that broadband is offering in case of UK, but it still claim that many distant areas find it difficult in connecting themselves to next generation internet connection or even have a present generation net connection.
The addition of the customer base adds to the fact that there has been a surge in userbase and so does the popularity of the BT broadband increases. This means a direct competition to users.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers