Dubai Golf course to be provided with pump system by ITT
A contract under which an irrigation system for a golf course at The Tiger Woods Dubai residential development in the Persian Gulf emirate is to be provided, has been received ITT Corp. on Thursday.
“A Flowtronex Silent Storm pumping system will be installed at the Al Ruwaya golf course, part of the luxury residential development spearheaded by golf star Tiger Woods,” reported ITT, located at New York in White Plains. However no financial details were disclosed by the company.
In the midday trading, the company’s shares fell $1.17, or 2 percent, to $56.52.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market