Dubai Golf course to be provided with pump system by ITT
A contract under which an irrigation system for a golf course at The Tiger Woods Dubai residential development in the Persian Gulf emirate is to be provided, has been received ITT Corp. on Thursday.
“A Flowtronex Silent Storm pumping system will be installed at the Al Ruwaya golf course, part of the luxury residential development spearheaded by golf star Tiger Woods,” reported ITT, located at New York in White Plains. However no financial details were disclosed by the company.
In the midday trading, the company’s shares fell $1.17, or 2 percent, to $56.52.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies