Fly Mobile introduces affordable music phone DS102 in India
Handset maker, Fly Mobile has announced the launch of its latest affordable music-oriented phone named, `Fly Harmony' or DS102 in the Indian market.
The Fly DS102 supports 3.7-cm CSTN display with a resolution of 128 x 128 pixels resolution and 65K colors. The device supports two SIMs and the company claims it is a "powerful" music phone.
The company is targeting youth looking for an affordable music oriented phone with features like powerful loudspeakers, Wireless FM and a capable MP3 player with an equalizer.
"Our products are designed keeping a typical Indian user in consideration who generally loves to compare and flaunt countless features in his phone like how high can the device go when it comes to volume," said Mr. Prem Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, Fly Mobile.
The dimensions of the phone are 106.9 x 46 x 14.8 mm and weighs only 58.5 g. The users can save upto 100 contacts on phonebook and the phone also has a Caller ID, Powerful torch and Call blacklist for blocking unwanted incoming calls.
The device supports expandable memory up to 2GB and the 1000 mAh battery of the phone offers 7 hours of talk time and 150 hours of standby time.
The phone will be available in Black and Red and will support two languages: English and Hindi. The Fly Harmony (DS102) is available across the country and is priced at Rs 1449.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain