Ukraine to start Abu Dhabi flight
Abu Dhabi Airports Company (Adac) has announced that Ukraine's leading international carrier, Ukraine International Airlines (UIA), has decided to commence the first direct service from Abu Dhabi to Ukrainian capital Kiev.
According to sources, the initial flight is slated to depart from Abu Dhabi International Airport on September 25, 2009, with twice weekly flights.
In addition to generating traffic between Abu Dhabi and Kiev, the operation is timed to enable easy transfer for passengers on to the wide network of onward services provided from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19