India's foreign exchange reserves elevated by $2.563 billion to $294.158 billion till the last week ended Oct 1, listing a increase for the 3rd consecutive week on basis of revaluation. Foreign currency reserves hoisted by $1.978 billion to $266.507 billion, all throughout the week according to the Reserve Bank of India weekly statistical supplement.
The worth of gold reserves elevated $508 million to $20.516 billion, Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) climb $56 million to $5.139 billion and reserve with International Monetary Fund boost by $21 million to $1.996 billion.
Moreover, the worth of total reserves in Indian currency fall off by Rs. 16,214 crore to Rs. 13,14,789 crore. The worth of reserves in dollar terms has amplified chiefly due to a quick reduction in the US currency.
Nearly all currencies, consisting the Indian rupee and euro, have valued in opposition to the US dollar throughout the week under review. Foreign currency reserves articulated in US dollar terms comprise the consequence of appreciation or depreciation of non-US currencies. India’s foreign exchange reserves amplified $3.861 billion to $291.595 billion throughout the week ended Sep 24.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man