Physical illness proportionate with mental health
At the recently initiated drive of Mental Health Week tainted as a national awareness event will aid people acquaint themselves about the health services locally present and at the same time coming with a feature of easy accessibility, says adult Mental Health Program Manager at Albury Wodonga Health Greg Calder.
The professor added: "People are doing a good job, services are expanding, people are accessing services more, but of course there's always more that can be done and Mental Health Week is a way of raising awareness and promoting service."
The bucolic communities are resilient, drought and bushfires have been affected in Goulburn Murray region. The drought situation put an immense amount of pressure in case of families and individuals, the condition was difficult as the providing services at that time was very difficult.
Mental Health Week events will be organized all over the nation and especially in region of Albury Wodonga the objective will be staying healthy, rather than illness.
Albury Wodonga Health features following events as an initiative of Mental Health Week: Monday October 11 at 11.30am: "Art in the Park", Wednesday 13th October: seminar based on Gateway Community Health, Thursday 14th October: "Beyond The Trees" exhibition at Art Space Wodonga.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal