The United Stock Exchange, which started there operations past month, have acknowledged approval by the market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to begin business in currency options.
The exchange, which is supported by the Bombay Stock Exchange, shall been permissible by the Sebi to start trading in options on dollar-rupee pair, it stated in a declaration.
The market supervisory body passed its consent on October 11, USE added. Currently The USE proposes trading in currency futures simply.
Till this time, no additional exchange has been commenced trading in the currency option section. The National Stock Exchange and MCX-SX are other 2 leading players in this sector.
On September 20, the exchange begin the upcoming trading in currency pairs of Dollar-Rupee, Euro-Rupee, Yen-Rupee and Pound-Rupee, permitted by the market regulator Sebi.
Universally, the currency unoriginal market is larger than the equities market.
Specialist considers that there is better projection for increase in currency section in India, which is a portion of the size of the equity markets in here.
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The Osbourne’s are re-united
- Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiyaan couldn’t make it to the Cannes Film Festival screening
- Combination Food of Soy and Tomato Can Probably Help in Prostate Cancer