DED unveils digital face of business life
The Department of Economic Development (DED) recently introduced the new website of the Dubai business community.
The website has been designed with the aim to improve public access to business-related information and procedures.
The sources aid that the latest digital website is the first of many steps planned for the near future to improve the business community's interaction with the Department.
The DED website, accessible at www.dubaided.gov.ae, now has a clearer look, intuitive navigation and starting points featuring focused content for specialised users.
Based on a new content management system, the site is built to enable DED divisions to publish up-to-date information faster and more efficiently.
According to sources, the new website is part of the department's commitment to offer the highest level of services and facilities to the emirate's business community and is an example of its continuous investment in technological improvements, department.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19