DED unveils digital face of business life
The Department of Economic Development (DED) recently introduced the new website of the Dubai business community.
The website has been designed with the aim to improve public access to business-related information and procedures.
The sources aid that the latest digital website is the first of many steps planned for the near future to improve the business community's interaction with the Department.
The DED website, accessible at www.dubaided.gov.ae, now has a clearer look, intuitive navigation and starting points featuring focused content for specialised users.
Based on a new content management system, the site is built to enable DED divisions to publish up-to-date information faster and more efficiently.
According to sources, the new website is part of the department's commitment to offer the highest level of services and facilities to the emirate's business community and is an example of its continuous investment in technological improvements, department.
New Zealand News
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio
- Gaming regulators in no mood to allow Imperial Pacific to walk away from financial obligations