Dickinson Moves Up the Ladder to Help Kaseya Increase Presence in South East Asia
Kaseya is currently on the lookout for a new recruit regarding an opening for a local Managing Director, as the previous local MD Tim Dickinson has moved up the ladder in the hierarchy of the systems management software vendor. In order to fill the void in the ranks of the group, the Executive Vice- President Martin Ashby would be acting as the Manager for the area.
Dickinson had joined Kaseya in the year 2006 and would be carrying out his duties in a Regional Development Position that would cover Oceania and South East Asia. The challenges faced by Dickinson will include the incursion in the markets of Philippines and Indonesia. Though, his office would still continue to be in Sydney.
Dickinson has previously worked for SonicWall and LaserFiche DI Software. While talking about his promotion in a new role, Mr. Ashby stated that Mr. Dickinson had performed par excellence at structuring the Companies hold in the ANZ region, he added that the experience gained by Mr. Dickinson in his previous role would help him in the Company conquering the South East Asian market.
According to the estimates announced by Kaseya, it has stated that it currently provides services to 500 clients.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio