Jobs at risk in UAE airline feud
Canada's refusal flashed the political argument of the UAE's order for its two airlines, Emirates and Etihad. These airlines were to fly into three Canadian cities by the daily routes from Dubai. The UAE replied in answer as they booted the Canadian Forces out of a Dubai base. They had been using to point operations in Afghanistan. Canadian visitor's visa limitations were stroked.
The Harper cabinet has been cracked by this fight. There is a hard opening towards government by the Defense Minister Peter MacKay to allow the UAE lengthened landing right. There was a horrible breaking of relationship due to the stress
The Conservative government curved up the character yesterday.
Lawrence Cannon, the Foreign Affairs Minister supposed in Lisbon for a NATO summit that there was a break down in the discussions for the landing rights. There may be result of Canadians losing jobs.
He alleged that there was no such preparation of putting Canadian workers out of their jobs. The Canadian market might have been overflowed by allowing a sponsor foreign airline.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19