Cambridge and UAE varsities join hands
During the visit of the Queen to the UAE region, perhaps the relations within the two countries will see a lot of strengthening in a major announcement in the country, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and Chancellor of Cambridge University, and Shaikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research and Chancellor of UAEU (United Arab Emirates University) joined hands and have recently signed an agreement at the Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi.
It is to be mentioned here that the agreement between the two parties was signed on Thursday for a 10-year partnership between Cambridge University and the UAEU.
The agreement will not only be helpful in laying the strong foundations for the 10-year strategic academic collaboration to develop and develop and strengthen research.
It may be noted here that the agreement between the two institutions will help in improving conditions in Abu Dhabi, the UAE and the Gulf region. The initiative will be supported by the Abu Dhabi Government and the University of Cambridge.
Shaikh Nahyan said that the UAEU has played a very important role in the future prosperity of the nation and it will only be achieved with the expansion of the research mission.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market