Recently wiki leaks have revealed that India, Russia and UAE are involved in Baluchistan for insurgency. At Afghan border, India has established training camps to train members of the Baluchistan Liberation Army (BLA), and UAE was supporting to create Gwadar port.
It was said by the Director General (DG) Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) who is the Lieutenant General Ahmad Shuja Pasha while he was briefing the closed session of the parliament.
In the closed parliament he was telling that the Taliban's and other terrorist organization were both brutal and un-Islamic, he showed this through videos and photos.
The army and both the countries to construct Gwadar port which will be involved for training and supporting the insurgency. He has further said that they have also created nine training camps for the Baluchistan liberation army.
A parliamentarian has spoken about this to the US Ambassador, Anne Patterson about what is happening there. The president of Pakistan has been taking this matter seriously and will come with a solution soon.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine