Property developers to expand real estate business in UAE
General Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan who is believed to be the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and the Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces has jointly signed up a treaty/contract in relation to real estate.
According to experts, the resolution has been taken to facilitate the real estate investors and property developers to expand the business in real estate industry.
The ownership right over real estate will be more flexible without rigidity. Terms and conditions of the contract will be more flexible and understandable to investors.
A property developer in Dubai has expressed his pleasure over the mutual agreement to provide more facilities to investors and real estate agencies. He has stated clearly for the proper development of real estate industry, such a cost effective and flexible dealing is necessary immediately.
Property owners will get extra privilege in registering their names while enhancing the transaction in the case of taking over any property.
Investors will be assisted to get loans and financial aids on easy terms and conditions. The overall outcome of this joint treaty will be good and it is welcome by property developing association.
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power