On Wednesday the French president's office disclosed that there is a discussion continuing regarding the sale of French Rafale fighter jets between the UAE and France. The meetings are still held in spite of recent tensions.
According to an official at Sarkozy's office, in early October a senior French official told Reuters the UAE had unfinished talks to buy 60 Rafales, however Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan and President Nicolas Sarkozy talked about the potential deal over lunch in Paris. He said that yet the discussion are going on.
French official alleged that the UAE solidified talks over a June 26 article in Le Figaro. It was owned by conservative politician Serge Dassault but this was managed by his family who controlled Dassault Aviation made the Rafale.
The sources said that Israeli technology was used by the UAE so as to help safe its borders. The most sensitive subject was doing business with Israel in the Gulf where most countries as well as the UAE have no dealings with the Jewish state.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine