On Wednesday there was a declaration by the Department of Transport it informed that from December 19 there will be decrease in assets of the two new locations. These are the under prepaid parking system managed by Mawaqif's. Above 1,324 parking areas in the city will be included in it.
The two new areas are between Corniche Road and Hamdan Street in W7-02 and between Tarek bin Zeyad Street and Street 26. A number of 768 parking bays are there in the Street 32.
This is a waged parking and it will be enforced in these locations from 8am to 9pm, from Saturdays to Thursdays. The rate is Dh3 per hour for premium parking; this has been identified by turquoise and white curbstones. And per hour the rate is Dh2 and Dh15 per day meant for standard parking.
During official holidays in line with former paid parking services, spaces will be complimentary of charge. However there will be fines applied to cars which are parked unlawfully at any time. There are three phases in the implementation of "Mawaqif" parking management program.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers