Low-cost carrier Air Arabia has revealed that the construction of its 300-room three-star Centro Hotel located at Sharjah airport will be finalized by coming April.
The sources close to Air Arabia informed that concrete structure for all four floors of the hotel has already been completed and the hotel is poised to reach completion, beating the development's budget.
The hotel entails standard rooms and suites and will target both business travellers and individual guests.
The sources informed that Centro by Rotana at the Sharjah airport is a key element of Air Arabia's expansion strategy.
Centro by Rotana will feature a gym and swimming pools together with business facilities.
In addition to the services provided by the airline, the hotel is also expected to act as an extra source of revenue.
Air Arabia, the Sharjah-based national budget carrier, revealed the introduction of the Centro Hotel in early 2007, following the signing of a management agreement between Air Arabia and Rotana Hotels to control the property under the Centro by Rotana brand.
Sharjah airport enjoyed 11% surge in passenger traffic in the first five months of this year to 2.3 million passengers.
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The Osbourne’s are re-united
- Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiyaan couldn’t make it to the Cannes Film Festival screening
- Combination Food of Soy and Tomato Can Probably Help in Prostate Cancer