R-Serviced Offices launched in Dubai
Shaikh Ahmad Mohammad Zayed Saqr Al Nahyan, Chairman of Reef Real Estate Investment LLC, has announced the introduction of R-Serviced offices in Dubai.
According to Shaikh Ahmad, the offices have been launched with the aim to provide prime commercial space in key business districts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi followed by other business hubs in the GCC and subsequently the emerging markets through out the world.
The sources informed that R-Serviced Offices' flagship operation consists of 188 premier offices in Al Reef Tower - a commercial development situated in the prestigious Jumeirah Lakes Towers, within the Dubai Metal and Commodities Zone.
The sources further informed that the fully equipped offices range from 12.3 square metres to 41.04 square metres in size and entails private guest reception arenas and 12 meeting rooms.
As per report by Reuters, Dubai is the second most expensive office market in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region. In such a scenario, serviced offices are the most cost-effective way to make an 'instant' Dubai office. The monthly rent for R-Serviced Offices ranges from Dh8,000 to Dh10,000 and entails a wide range of benefits such as use of common areas like reception areas, a business lounge, service areas and receptionist services.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space