Several Investment opportunities in Libya
The Libyan government welcomes investor from UAE and Gulf. About 15 billion Libyan dinars (Dh44 billion), is aimed to promote many investment opportunities. Investment is to be done in North African country. On Thursday, a Libyan official has said this.
General Secretary of the Directive Committee of the General Board of Privatization, Mr. Jamal Ellamushe said that several targets are to be achieved by the bond; both the countries would get advantage from this privatization made in Libya.
Ellamushe said that near about 25 investors are taking interest in the forum held in Abu Dhabi. He said that around 15 billion Libyan dinars are to be invested in his countries by the relation between two countries.
Minister also stated that in coming six months, many similar forums are to be held in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, UAE Minister of Economy said that trade between Libya and the UAE has improved a lot about $1 billion and Libya has shown growth of 8 per cent in GDP in 2009.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars