Several Investment opportunities in Libya
The Libyan government welcomes investor from UAE and Gulf. About 15 billion Libyan dinars (Dh44 billion), is aimed to promote many investment opportunities. Investment is to be done in North African country. On Thursday, a Libyan official has said this.
General Secretary of the Directive Committee of the General Board of Privatization, Mr. Jamal Ellamushe said that several targets are to be achieved by the bond; both the countries would get advantage from this privatization made in Libya.
Ellamushe said that near about 25 investors are taking interest in the forum held in Abu Dhabi. He said that around 15 billion Libyan dinars are to be invested in his countries by the relation between two countries.
Minister also stated that in coming six months, many similar forums are to be held in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, UAE Minister of Economy said that trade between Libya and the UAE has improved a lot about $1 billion and Libya has shown growth of 8 per cent in GDP in 2009.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal