British Airways reduces UAE air fares due to Ramadan
It has appeared that world traveler (economy) air fares have been scrapped by the UK flagship carrier, British Airways (BA), from the UAE to popular destinations across Europe and North America, throughout the month of Ramadan.
The offer is applicable to the purchase of tickets between August 20 and September 3, for travel up to March 31, 2010.
BA area commercial manager Middle East, Paolo De Renzis expressed, "This promotion provides our UAE customers a good opportunity to travel during the month of Ramadan. We are confident that these great value fares will attract a high proportion of people looking to take or break or visit family and friends abroad."
With the Ramadan discounts, return economy flights now start from AED 1,995 from the UAE to London Heathrow.
De Renzis added: "Traditionally, promotions involving our economy class cabins have generated huge interest, so I'd advise customers to book early to ensure they take advantage of these discounted fares on their desired travel dates."
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19