Deyaar to have $327 million worth of projects in Q1, 2011
Deyaar, the Dubai-based construction company has announced that in the first quarter of next year it is going to hand over many projects. The total worth of all the projects combined is going to be AED1.2 billion $ 327 million.
All the projects are based in the Business Bay area master development. It is situated close to Downtown Dubai and includes names like Hamilton Residency, Mayfair Tower, Mayfair Residency, Metropolis offices and Clayton Residency.
In all, some 1092 residential and commercial units are going to be handed over to the owners. Said Saeed Al Qatami, CEO, Deyaar that the company is more than pleased to handover over a thousand units. It is more important considering the fact that Deyaar has been able to do the work despite unfriendly market conditions.
It has been possible, he said, because the company continued to focus on developing top grade units for investment. That is why with time the value of these constructed units has gone up.
The first unit to be handed over is going to be the 16-storeyed Hamilton and it is going to be given on December 30, 2010.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space