Middle East to be touched down by AirAsia X
In the month of November, long haul LCC AirAsia X is set to land in Abu Dhabi, with the carrier announcing its new Kuala Lumpur-Abu Dhabi route.
On 23rd November, the initial flight will land in Abu Dhabi at 01:30; and, on the same day, it would leave for the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur at 02:55.
According to national embassies in the UAE, the UAE presently has a Malaysian population of 3200, and a wider South East Asian and Oceania population of 566,700.
On Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, the route would be served by an Airbus A340-300 configured for 256 seats in economy cabin and 30 Premium seats.
With the initiation of this new route in the mid-November of 2009, Emirate will also get a boost to strengthen its connectivity to the Far East and beyond.
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market